Are you ready for some football? Some hoopla? Some hype? Some over-the-top promotion? Some really expensive commercials? If so, then you’re ready for this year’s Super Bowl.
No Grammar for Grownups today because it’s time to get ready for the big game.
Here’s your checklist:
1. Mountains of high fat, high salt, zero-nutrition chips and crackers, and crunchy snacks?
2. Oceans of even higher fat, salty dips and spreads?
3. Some protein dishes disguised as hot wings, fried chicken, smoked brisket, etc.?
4. Is an ice chest full of beer and soft drinks?
5. Brownies, cookies, cupcakes, and other sugary goodies?
6. Every television in the house tuned to the game?
Then you are indeed ready for some football! Let’s get ready to rumble!
Super Bowl Sunday comes only once a year. Thank goodness!